Phone Sales Training Gold Coast
Whether you are answering enquiries or making outgoing calls, phone sales present specific challenges.
Research suggests that customers will decide whether to continue a call within the first ten seconds of any call they receive, may decide whether to buy in less than a minute of an enquiry they make – and are increasingly resistant to the call centre experience.
CX training will help you build the skills to handle all common phone sales challenges, such as the first 30 seconds, getting past gatekeepers, building trust and questioning skills through to closing. We’ll also help you with the mindset challenges of building confidence, resilience and handling rejections. Successful phone sales is a personal psychological challenge as much as a skills challenge, but CX Training will help you with all your phone sales training Gold Coast needs.
We can tailor a training solution to your specific needs and address phone sales challenges including:
- Phone sales steps and stages – building your sales process
- Customer engagement for incoming calls
- Salesperson or order-taker?
- Outgoing calls and the first 30 seconds
- The phone sales mindset and sales psychology
- How to warm up a cold call
- Making appointments
- Getting past gatekeepers
- Qualifying the customer / qualifying yourself
- Phone sales – limiting beliefs and excuses
- Should I follow a script?
- Building rapport on the phone
- Phone sales basics
- Phone etiquette and respectful communications
- Call transfer essentials
- Closing on the phone
- Persuasive phone language and behaviours
- Skype/Zoom sales and other media
- Qualifying questions and techniques
- Understanding customer needs
- Communicating value
- Building trust on the phone
- Call preparation and planning
Why CX Training?
Your Team, Your Customers, Your CX Training
Our customer service training will be tailored to your unique requirements. We’ll liaise with you to understand your organisation’s goals, your team’s learning styles and preferences, and your overall strategic objectives, to tailor a customer service learning program that delivers the results you need.
We Go Deeper Than Just Developing Skills: We Challenge Mindsets To Change Behaviours
Most customer service training providers focus on content and skills. This approach doesn’t lead to true behavioural change because people haven’t been challenged. They hang on to the mindsets and excuses they have always had. At CX Training, we don’t just work off a script, we work off people. We facilitate insightful self-awareness and challenge limiting beliefs and excuses. Then we lay the skills on top, resulting in learning outcomes that stick. If you’re looking for a customer experience coach who challenges you, breaks down your barriers, but still has fun along the way, we have the customer service training for you.
We Make It Stick
Bringing about behavioural change often requires more than just a group training session. We would love to support you after any initial training through coaching, leader support, webinars, micro-learning, and follow-up implementation workshops.